Registration for the 2018 season begins Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at our new Toy Depot located at 10240 City Parkway (the former Stardust Skating Centre, across from Surrey Central Skytrain).
- We will be open for registration from November 6 to December 1, 2018.
- Registration will be open Monday – Saturday from 9:30 am to 2:30pm. The Bureau will be closed Monday, November 12, 2018 for Remembrance Day.
- An evening registration will be offered on Tuesday November 20 from 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
- No early birds please! We want everyone to stay warm and dry, there is no need to line up early. Numbers will not be handed out until 9:00am each day.
- Parking is pay only, clients are strongly encouraged to use public transit – we are located directly across the street from the Surrey Central Skytrain station!
To register you MUST show ALL FOUR of these:
1. Government-issued photo ID
2. Income Information – If you get Social Assistance, bring a cheque stub or other proof, like two months bank statements clearly showing Prov of BC deposit.
If not getting Social Assistance, bring bank statements for 2 months AND ALL income information for the year, with latest paystubs for all jobs for the whole year, E.I info, all other income statements.
3. Proof you live in Surrey (phone bill, rent agreement, mail, electric, cable or gas bill)
4. BC Medical Care Cards for everyone in the family