Registration was November 8 – Dec 2, 2016.
You must have children in your family 18 years old or younger.
- WHEN OPERATING, WE DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 10 am. The first few days are always VERY busy and we have to limit our daily intake numbers. But each day the lines get shorter, so it is best to wait. When full for the day, we must cut off our intake for that day, but the next day is another opportunity. At 2 pm we stop all intake of registrants. Mon- Sat.
To register you MUST show ALL of these:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Income Information – If you get Social Assistance, please bring a cheque stub or other proof, like 2 months bank statements clearly showing Prov of BC deposit.
- If not getting Social Assistance, bring bank statements for 2 months AND you must bring proof of ALL income for the year, with latest paystubs for all jobs for the whole year, E.I info and any other income statements.
- Proof you live in Surrey (phone bill, rent agreement, mail, electric, cable or gas bill)
- BC Medical Care Cards for everyone in the family