Registration will not start until November, 2017.
You must have children in your family 18 years old or younger.
- OUR TOY DEPOT OPENS AT 10 am, Mon- Sat. No numbers given out until 9:30 am
- The first few days are always very busy. But each day lines get shorter, so it is best to wait. When full for the day, we must cut off our intake, but next day is another opportunity.
- At 2 pm we stop all intake of registrants.
To register you MUST show ALL FOUR of these:
1. Government-issued photo ID
2. Income Information – If you get Social Assistance, bring a cheque stub or other proof, like two months bank statements clearly showing Prov of BC deposit.
If not getting Social Assistance, bring bank statements for 2 months AND ALL income information for the year, with latest paystubs for all jobs for the whole year, E.I info, all other income statements.
3. Proof you live in Surrey (phone bill, rent agreement, mail, electric, cable or gas bill)
4. BC Medical Care Cards for everyone in the family