Thank you for bringing joy in a time of need!
We request that each family being sponsored receive a food hamper and age-appropriate gifts for every child. Sponsors are responsible for purchasing and arranging for delivery of hampers.
- Determine size of family you prefer to sponsor.
- Food hamper must contain three meals for Christmas Day.
- Provide an age-appropriate gift for each child in the family. Minimum of $50/per child.
- Contact the family as soon as possible to ask the children’s interests and preferences that are within reason. Sponsored families look forward to hearing from their sponsor!
- SCB suggests using *67 to block your phone number to maintain your privacy. We do not give out your personal details or phone number.
- Arrange a delivery date/time with the family. Delivery should be no later than December 18, unless otherwise arranged with the family.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Would you like to sponsor a family? Click here to apply as an Adopt-A-Family sponsor and we’ll get you paired with a needy family in our community.
**Ask your adopted family about any food allergies**
Turkey or ham
KEEP MEAT FROZEN UNTIL DELIVERY!!
Christmas snacks: cookies, candies, chips, popcorn, nuts.
Other practical items may be included based on family: diapers, baby wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, detergents, soaps, tin foil and pet food.